This year the kids dressed up like Goldilocks and the Wee Little Bear. (I also dressed as Mama Bear, but didn't finish Chris's Papa Bear costume...so just imagine.) I had a lot of fun making Talie's dress and Henry's bear accessories! The best is that make-shift Goldilocks wig!
We played at a few different parties, trick-or-treated at Foothill Village (4th year in a row!) and enjoyed a chili cook-off and trick or treating in our Village. This time of year is always very fun! We are very fortunate to live in a wonderful neighborhood where everyone, adult and children alike, join in the festivities! Happy Halloween!
| Wee Little Bear and Goldilocks |
| TIRED Wee Little Bear! |
| Wee Little Bear attacking his Dad! |
![]() |
| Thank you Rob! Never a dull moment! |
![]() |
| Chili!!! All SO good! |
| RAAAWR! |
![]() |
| Goldilocks investigating a Jack-o-lantern |
| Goldilocks trying out Vampire teeth |
![]() |
| Confused Wee Little Bear trick or treating at Dan's |
| Just look at the kids... |
![]() |
| Getting ready for the kids costume parade. SO many kids! |
*****
The candy is pretty much all gone by now. Is yours? Do you like to stretch out the consumption of the treats or just get it all over with and be done with it?





You made their costumes? They look good! I am recently obsessed with sewing so I'm hoping next year...I can make my kids' too.
ReplyDeleteHey Holly!! So I bagged up the candy and we are eating here and there. Who am I kidding, I am the one doing most of the eating. I have ate almost all of the chocolates!!!
ReplyDeleteI totaly love Talies and Henry's costumes. Way to go. We made Hank an astronaut for our ward party, he won for most creative! Wahoo!
OK, keep up the great kid naming with this baby #3! Congratulations to you. :) Gretchen
Fun and adorable costumes. Congrats on your expecting. Your family is getting so big and ya'll are cute as can be.
ReplyDelete