Tuesday, October 2, 2012

July: Seven

"The Seven Year Itch"
Though this phrase began with a 1955 movie, it has been used to explain why some couples split up after seven years of marriage or dating. 


source

This year marked Chris and my seven year anniversary. And I don't believe he or I have been feeling itchy at all. 
One of my clients was teasing me about the 7-year itch and I countered him with this:
 
"When I have an itch, I ask my husband to scratch it for me!"

So far it has worked pretty good, if you ask me! 

*****

For our anniversary this year we stayed at the Alta Club and enjoyed a quiet evening together over dinner at the club. Then wandered around City Creek. Chris found some sunglasses that he needed badly, we dreamed in Tiffany & Co. and then I indulged in a piece of cheesecake. 

Tile inlay in our room

Our late night view over downtown Salt Lake sitting on our balcony.
Chris modeling his new sunglasses for me.

The Happy Couple

Mmm. Our $10 cheese board. And just beyond that, you'll see the sexiest man alive!

Thanks for scratching my back all these years, baby. You are my everything!

3 comments:

  1. Glad there is only literal itch scratching taking place! Happy 7th!

    That $10 cheese board looks much to small for my liking. And I will admit, Chris looks pretty snazzy in that suit and tie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! You guys are adorable! LOVE YOU BOTH TO PIECES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 7 year! Looks like a relaxing evening. Glad you both got to get away.

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!