Tuesday, October 2, 2012

July: Small Changes

Let's be honest, there are not too many people that like change. Children tend to take change the hardest, and after this summer, I think it is safe to say that some parents also have a hard time with change. 
My little boy growing up, whether he likes it or not. My sassy 4 year old claiming her independence and me left in the dust waving my arms wildly saying, wait! wait! wait! 

 Ready or not...

Henry tricked us into thinking that he was ready for this...a few months later (as I write this), we were fooled!...One day soon we think he'll decide to be a big boy permanently.

This is a face captured right after I told him that he could not nurse right then. Weening this little boy has been a roller coaster ride! I attempted at 22 months, and then again 24 months. And now at 26 months, we both are broken of the habit. Never thought we would go that long! Henry is the poster child for "child-led weening".


She sneaks out here when she needs a break from her crazy brother.


Always climbing to the top.

Grandpa's boy coming home after a weekend away from home.


Henry and his cousin Liam. Can't wait for these two to wrestle!

Talie with cousins Ettienne and Andrew @ the zoo.

Little changes I saw: 
::my heart strings getting longer
::my children wandering into new "I'm getting so big" territory.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!