Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Runnin' to You



There are few songs that move me to remembering how much I am in love my Chris. While we were dating, we both fell in love with the music of George Strait. Admittedly, we both are in the closet country music listeners.
Since most of our dating relationship was long distance, this song became part of our life soundtrack. We both remember the long drive between SLC and Boise, running each weekend to see each other.
So romantic.
And Crazy.
But that's besides the point.

When I heard that George was coming in concert in April of this year, I surprised Chris for last years anniversary and bought tickets to go. Six years! We were so excited to go! We saw Reba, who was good, but I fell head over heels all over again listening to George with my Love. What a special night!

No matter the distance, I know that I'll always run to you, babe. 




Six years and going strong!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!