Tuesday, September 6, 2011

March 2011

Chris took me on a date to a Shooting Range. To shoot guns. It was so exhilarating to shoot such a powerful weapon. It was good practice to handle a gun. They still scare me, but only if I let my imagination get the better of me. We shot two different guns. A .44 Super Black Hawk and a .9mm Springfield XD. The six shooter reminds me of Yosemite Sam's revolver and has an awesome kick to it! I felt like Calamity Jane! It was given to Chris by my dad. Heirloom, you could say. The other is one that Chris bought. Both were fun to shoot, but I prefer the .9mm. Much easier on my delicate (aka weak) hands!
Also, I never did figure out if I was a right handed or left handed shooter. 


Chris teaching me how to reload the magazine...and then just doing it for me. Sigh.




This is me blowing the smoke from my pistol. Pretty good shot, no? And yes...I know. Very classy. This was before Osama was killed IRL. Otherwise I wouldn't have paid $2.00 for his picture to shoot. 
BANG! BANG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!