Wednesday, June 8, 2011

How many hands can you fit in your mouth?

Natalie went to her first dentist appointment a few days ago, and performed admirably. She jumped up in the chair with a smile on her face and jumped down with the same smile.


With constant words of encouragement and holding dad's hands she pulled through!

We left with TWO prizes and she is now a member of the "No Cavity Club"!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hard to believe how fast she is growing up and now going to the dentist! Such a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh cute idea bring the camera. I didn't even think of that. I'd say congratulations to Talie for no cavities but we all know it's the parents that need the congratulations. So good job Holls and Chris. You earned 50 gold stars!

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!