Saturday, August 13, 2011

Magic Uncle

There are not many things that I enjoy more than watching my kids with their uncles. There are quite a few uncles to choose from, so when one of them decides to pay us a visit, my heart is full.

A few days ago Uncle Brendon came by for a short visit before he moves to Ohio for a few more years of schooling/work. I'm very excited for him! So educated, cultured and driven to get it all finished up. Despite his being busy with getting ready to make that long drive, I am so grateful he took the time to be with my family. Particularly my kids. He is so good with children! Natalie would not stop bringing him books and Henry was dancing along in his lap as we all sang "The Fox Went out on a Chilly Night." Such a fun song!

We love you Brendon, thanks for thinking of us and being a great, magical uncle for my kids! They LOVE you! Happy Trails to you!



2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that Brendon took time to go visit you and other family members before he takes off! Fun memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great uncles really do have some "magic" about them! Love em!

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!