Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pit Stop

I can't not share this.

It's late. We are on our way to st. George with Grandma. Talie needs a potty break. We've been in the car for about three hours. I take her to potty at a Maverick along 1-15. We are alone in the bathroom and she decides to grunt very loudly. She's just slap happy and making herself laugh. She keeps trying to "push it out" (we've taught her well, right?) But nothing is happening and she thinks its hilarious! I am trying not to laugh because Grandma is waiting for us out in the car- we need to hurry. I can't help it. Talie keeps grunting and gut laughing over and over again. I am getting a little embarrassed, thinking, oh my! what if someone hears?! I try to tell her to be quiet, but can't contain myself, so I'm laughing pretty hard, which just escalates the situation. She grunts louder, her face is red with popping veins.

Where did she learn this?!

Then I think to myself- so what if someone hears! This is funny! 

Talie finished peeing and we very quietly left the store.  

2 comments:

  1. Love these stories! Every Sunday that I need to take Brynner to the bathroom during primary He goes back in and I hear him from the hall announce,"I went pee!" Makes me and the teachers laugh every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHO DOES NUMBER 2 WORK FOR!!!! BTW, I love the new years resolution of posting blog every 6hours! Tell Chris I say hey.

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!