Thursday, February 10, 2011

Like Mother Like Daughter



I think the last time I used curlers was when I was in the MTC with Sister Obran. That was 8 years ago. It was what we did for fun...totally amazing, I know.

Being a mom is nothing like being in the MTC...except that you've got to find ways to have fun that are totally lame. The curlers did the trick. Welcome to Motherhood!

(Fashion credit goes to Kate, thanks for the robe!)

3 comments:

  1. Wow your hair is so long now!

    You both look pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, how do you think I get my hair curly every day?? Ha Ha.

    I love the Robe. I wish I had your body. And your hair now that i think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the curlers! Love the lame things you do for fun as a mom!!

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!