Monday, November 1, 2010

Passport Pictures



Just kidding. They wouldn't let Natalie dress as a bumble bee for the picture, so we'll have to go through the whole process again when we take her costume off.

*****
Happy Halloween! 
This year we attended two Halloween parties and a Trick or treat parade at our apartments. Good times were had by all! As you can see, Chris and  I were Arabs, Natalie was a bumble bee and Henry was the "Essence of Bear".


A friend of my Ma knitted these cute little booties for Henry. Aren't they cute? 
Chris insisted on being in character all night...
Definitely the coolest thing that Natalie has encountered thus far in her life!

Natalie LOVES little Hen-a-ry (as she says)!
The stinger is my favorite. It waddles when she walks!

BOO!

5 comments:

  1. Your costumes all look so good! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! What a cute little family. BTW your eyes look smokin my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the best eyes! I remember thinking that when you dressed as Cleopatra, and here are those beauties again! Love the costumes. Your fam is bee-utiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally awesome and the stinger is my favorite! so cute! I am glad Chris could be such a great saudi person and well those would be great pass port photos.

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!