Friday, October 22, 2010

Alaska part doux

If you have not read the previous post with its accompanying comments, please do so now.

Its been a long time since I've been this dumb. Like a week or somthing like that! The last time was when I was driving in the car with my hubby. I was at the wheel and he was talking to me. I couldn't hear what he was saying and so while he was talking, I kept pushing the volume button on the steering wheel, but couldn't figure out why I still couldn't hear him. Yeah. I'm a smart one, I know.

So, back to Alaska. Why is it not its own country? Why? It LOOKS like it's own country...but no. Apparently it is part of the USA! Who knew? I'll tell you who knows. Brad.

Look at your blogger stats and I bet you, too, have a secret reader in Alaska. I thought I was special.

Turns out I am!

4 comments:

  1. wait, wait, wait. I am still confused? so who is brad? is he from alaska? and where is this stats button thingy? I once had a random comment on my blog last christmas time. It was from a women named beth from the UK. So weird, but at least she left a very nice comment. I just assumed she googled christmas story and maybe my blog popped up? who knows? so where is the stats button? and who is brad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realized that as I was driving in my car yesterday right after I posted my comment. I thought about it, and I was like, oh my gosh, I'm so stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! Don't you even worry your pretty little head about it-geography has never been my strongest subject either. Plus I can never remember how to spell broccoli or vacuum :)
    P.S. Go to sitemeter.com and install one on your blog. It gives WAY better stats then the one blogger provides. (see what I mean by going to the bottom of my blog and clicking on the sitemeter picture)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, love your guts Holls, glad you could laugh about it too!

    -Alaska Brad out!!

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!