Tally is so sweet! I love the little voice! Heather still is hanging on to her little voice, but I fear that will go too soon. Love you guys! You are the best!
and... love "Henry's father part!!!"
SO CUTE!! I love it!
So sweet and priceless... love it! She might get a little confused when when everyone starts claiming that "Henry's Father" loves them too. So cute.
AHHHHHH! My heart just melted!
That's pretty precious.
I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!
Tally is so sweet! I love the little voice! Heather still is hanging on to her little voice, but I fear that will go too soon. Love you guys! You are the best!
ReplyDeleteand... love "Henry's father part!!!"
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet and priceless... love it! She might get a little confused when when everyone starts claiming that "Henry's Father" loves them too. So cute.
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHH! My heart just melted!
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty precious.
ReplyDelete