I gave Natalie her first haircut just before her 2nd Birthday, last February. It did not go so well...
After a few times of me cutting Natalie's hair and having it turn out not so favorably...I finally took her to get her hair cut from a professional. My neighbor, Lorie, (isn't HER hair great?!) does a spectacular job and was very kind in fixing my mistakes!
Definitely the cutest haircut I've seen! And no tears!
It looks great! Lorie really is the best.
ReplyDeleteThe tears could break anyone's heart. She looks beautiful! Love the little curls!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! I'm sure you've heard this before, but she is a mini-Holly!
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable! I love her!
ReplyDeleteLove it! The picture from a little ways back looks like she has one of those '50s flips. She's so stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeleteYou look styling Tally. You and Owen should hook up again.
ReplyDeleteI love her hair! she must get her curls from her dad, jk! so adorable!
ReplyDeleteI'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^
ReplyDelete