Thank you Holly and Alicia, i also found my STATS button.
Holly, i too have a reader, or more, from alaska. Does yours tell you how many readers there are from there?
Mine also doesn't tell me when they read it...or, if it does, i haven't figured that out yet.
I also want to tell you, i just finished both books you lent me. I LOVED them! The one made me feel better about how iwas feeling, and it was so nice to read that other women had the same emotions i did! I'm not crazy! (alright, i am).
And the other book, i really enjoyed it's information. I'm always learning...
Okay, so I have a reader from russia, mongolia, south africa, ukraine, china, and alaska. Maybe i should post a blot like yours and see if i get any confessions
i have two theories on the mystery alaska blog frequenter. rogue inuits posing as mormon housewife blog followers plotting to install a puppet regime in a warmer climate, or the stat tracker goes by countries and not individual states.
Thank you Holly and Alicia, i also found my STATS button.
ReplyDeleteHolly, i too have a reader, or more, from alaska. Does yours tell you how many readers there are from there?
Mine also doesn't tell me when they read it...or, if it does, i haven't figured that out yet.
I also want to tell you, i just finished both books you lent me. I LOVED them! The one made me feel better about how iwas feeling, and it was so nice to read that other women had the same emotions i did! I'm not crazy! (alright, i am).
And the other book, i really enjoyed it's information. I'm always learning...
I also have a reader from Alaska on my stats, so maybe it's just a glitch or something?
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I have a reader from russia, mongolia, south africa, ukraine, china, and alaska. Maybe i should post a blot like yours and see if i get any confessions
ReplyDeletei have two theories on the mystery alaska blog frequenter. rogue inuits posing as mormon housewife blog followers plotting to install a puppet regime in a warmer climate, or the stat tracker goes by countries and not individual states.
ReplyDeletei am laughing so hard right now at myself. this deserves a follow up post!
ReplyDelete