Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Torch Bearer

Henry is our Torch Bearer.

It was truly a special occasion last weekend. We blessed Henry in Shelley, Idaho. He was able to wear the same little outfit that Chris was blessed in. (It was nearly too small!) We held a small intimate meeting in the back yard of the Martineau home surrounded by family and a few close friends. We really appreciate all those who were able to attend!

Henry was blessed that he'd be a torch bearer. (Natalie was a beacon of light and truth) I see a torch bearer as someone who goes before to lead and light the way for others to follow. He was blessed with confidence and that he'd know who he was in this life. That he would have a sound mind and body.
I am so grateful for the spirit that was present at this special event and feel Heavenly Father's love for me and my family when I reflect on it. We are so blessed, its almost disgusting. What an honor to have my two beautiful children and an amazing husband who honors his priesthood. I'm excited for Henry and Natalie to grow into the attributes they have been blessed with. We are going to have such a great time!

And now, for your viewing pleasure...








Thanks to everyone who traveled for Henry's blessing! We are so in love with you!

*****

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous family! You need to frame the family pic and the one of Chris and Henry. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pics Holls. It sounded like a beautiful blessing. Can't wait to get to know your little Henry. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Henry is amazing. I love it when I get to glimpse into someone potential. You family is super special! I love the picture of Henry & Chris. Nothing melts Chris like a baby, especially his own! You are a beautiful person Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT, torch bearer. With parents like his, he is going to be the greatest leader I could ever imagine. Go Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so freaking adorable!! Man...You are an amazing family, and you all will be examples to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your family. Lucky babies! A daddy to provide and protect and a mama to nurture and nourish. Doesn't get much better than that.

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!