What the? Michael Stipe is that you? I always knew Chris was secretly a rock star.
Your husband? I don't see your husband, just one rocked out dude.Friday works for me! I left you a message a little bit ago, but I don't know if you got it. I'll email you my phone number. Ya know, to avoid any stocking going on. ;)
He is rad! I love his finger the best.
Is he in a band? I think he is pretty rad too, way to rock it!
your man is cool but your kid is cooler. She is darling!
Hay, Im adding you to my blog thing...I want to check you out more. Is that ok?
I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!
What the? Michael Stipe is that you? I always knew Chris was secretly a rock star.
ReplyDeleteYour husband? I don't see your husband, just one rocked out dude.
ReplyDeleteFriday works for me! I left you a message a little bit ago, but I don't know if you got it. I'll email you my phone number. Ya know, to avoid any stocking going on. ;)
He is rad! I love his finger the best.
ReplyDeleteIs he in a band? I think he is pretty rad too, way to rock it!
ReplyDeleteyour man is cool but your kid is cooler. She is darling!
ReplyDeleteHay, Im adding you to my blog thing...I want to check you out more. Is that ok?
ReplyDelete