Love the last pic!
Love it!
We've been looking into Disneyworld. I can't WAIT to take the girls. There's nothing better as a parent then to see that look on your kids' faces!
It makes me want to rollerblade! Looks fun!!!!!!
agreed! cooper is now 44" and we are doing lagoon in three weeks! they bracket rides in four groups and he can do half now! lol, yeah!!!!! (meet us there?)
Thanks for sharing such cool family moments.
I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!
Love the last pic!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteWe've been looking into Disneyworld. I can't WAIT to take the girls. There's nothing better as a parent then to see that look on your kids' faces!
ReplyDeleteIt makes me want to rollerblade! Looks fun!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteagreed! cooper is now 44" and we are doing lagoon in three weeks! they bracket rides in four groups and he can do half now! lol, yeah!!!!! (meet us there?)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing such cool family moments.
ReplyDelete