This tasty new juicer came to live at my house today! Its my new effort to get more veggies into my and my family's tummies. I even bought an abnormally large bag of spinach, apples and carrots to go with it. I never have been a fan of Jack LaLannee...it just goes to show that if your singing career goes to pot, you can always go big with "As Seen of TV" gadgets!
YUM I wonder if you could live on just juice i bet you could but your teeth would proly rot and fall out from no exercise you better be careful with that thing!!
Ooooohhh, we have been wanting to get one for a long time but haven't had the umph to fork out the cash. I dream every morning about a spinach/apple juice that I could sip on my way to work! Let me know what you think of yours...we may have to ask Santa for one for Christmas!
OH MAN!!!! We want one of these too!!! It's on my list. I can't wait.
ReplyDeleteI will be right over for a drink!
ReplyDeleteMake one for me too. Wow, that juice looks refreshing!
ReplyDeleteDoes spinach juice taste good?
ReplyDeleteYUM I wonder if you could live on just juice i bet you could but your teeth would proly rot and fall out from no exercise you better be careful with that thing!!
ReplyDeleteHow can you not be a fan of those eyebrows??????
ReplyDeleteChad!
Ooooohhh, we have been wanting to get one for a long time but haven't had the umph to fork out the cash. I dream every morning about a spinach/apple juice that I could sip on my way to work! Let me know what you think of yours...we may have to ask Santa for one for Christmas!
ReplyDelete