Just to follow up with my many many blog stalkers out there. I have to say that my new Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer is the best $90(plus tax) I have ever spent! (We wont count that MLM that we bailed on...) Since last week, I have made many different concoctions and all but one have been a hit! (Beet juice can be a little overpowering...) Our favorite so far is the basic spinach, apple, carrot juice. Tonight we added pineapple to that mix and this morning I added blueberries.
I am excited to try juicing strawberries, tomatoes, lettuce, onion, ginger, garlic, oranges, watermelon, cantaloupe, and kiwi. Not all together though. Pretty much anything you throw down this juicer's throat turns into yummy goodness. Each glass is jam packed with vitamins and sweet sweet love! I think we all feel healthier in the Martineau household. Not to mention that Natalie is now drinking her green veggies- but shhh! Don't tell her! Also, the pulp that is spit out after juice extraction can be used to bake fiber filled muffins, pancakes, cookies and breads. Need a fiber boost?!
If you are thinking about getting a juicer, jump on this bandwagon NOW because there is nothing easier and more tasty! Your body will thank you!
What a genius idea to sneak those pesky little fresh vegetables in! I might be trying that for my sweet little picky family. Costco?
ReplyDeleteYes Becky, we got it at Costco. Cheaper than at Target or other stores like that.
ReplyDelete