This may be a little risky, but I'm doing it anyway- I've already put it on Facebook...so, shoot, why not here?
I'm throwing my good friend Jamie Lambert a Bridal Shower and would love for anyone who knows her to come! And hey, while I'm at it, how about anyone who knows me and would like to come party with the girls leave a comment on this blog with your email and I'll email you an invite. Seriously, ANYONE is welcome, you don't have to know Jamie! This wont be your typical bridal shower. We are doing foot soak/scrubs, chair massage, NO LAME GAMES and of course horse' douvres. The more the merrier! Please come!
Okay - so this has nothing to do with your shower (which Jamie?) but I am bummed about the birth documentary being cancelled. I thought it sounded so cool! Anyway, let me know if you get any more info on a reschedule...PS Do you do foot massages?
ReplyDeleteHow much do I wish I could be there? If you only knew. I love Jamie and am so thrilled for her. Give her an extra great massage in my honor :-)
ReplyDeleteWhy is everyone so anti game lately!? I love lame games. Also mormon appetizers never get old to me. Don't be a hater! Give Jamie my best! I didn't even know she was getting married!
ReplyDeleteOK once again I realize that with the absence of voice inflections and body language that last comment sounds rude. Totally teasing. The shower sounds awesome! Seriously!
ReplyDelete