Wednesday, June 3, 2009

how to be totally awesome

  • turn oven on to get ready for dinner. forget that it is on and dont fix dinner
  • leave your trash bags on the porch for at least 24 hours so they stink up the whole stairwell
  • dont put a new bag in the trash can, but still put trash in it
  • never iron
  • run out of food that your husband would eat and then go shopping for more things he WONT eat
  • mac and cheese three times a week
  • cut, organize and obsess over coupons, then let them expire
  • make a plan to eat less and move more, then immediately eat more and move less
  • leave yourself notes reminding to send "thank yous" for something that occured almost 5 months ago and keep telling yourself you'll do it tomorrow
  • read dozens of informational books and not apply a single word of advice to your life but be sure to tell everyone about what you have read
  • leave your cell and wallet everywhere and never know exactly where it is
  • if you send birthday cards make sure they are very late or very very early
  • stains and missing buttons
  • weeds
  • typos
  • always forget at least one thing when leaving the house
  • put at least eight holes in the wall to hang one picture
  • never return phone calls
are you awesome?

9 comments:

  1. I am totally awesome! I do over half of those things myself. I especially liked the eight holes for one picture because I do that frequently. Jon gets mad at me at tells me I need to let him hang all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you take my to do list from last week? I will take you down awesome queen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! You are totally Awesome!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so awesome! I must be totally awesome too, because I've done lots of those things, repeatedly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can be almost as cool as you. Miss you kid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Thanks for the laugh Holly. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can their be more than one queen of Awesome?? Because I can add to your requirements with totally cool stuff I've done lately...
    1 Put the laundry in the washing machiene and start it but forget to put it in the dryer (for days)
    2 Forget to sign daughters field trip permission slip even though the teacher has sent home 3 and she still is the only without it signed
    3 Greatly over estimate my sense of humor and my relationship with my neighbor
    These are just of few of the awesome things lately!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am at least totally awesome at one of those! Thanks for the funny post!

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!