Natalie enjoyed a sweet harvest of the first strawberry from our patch this week. She wanted to go back for more...I think its time to start teaching her the difference between
RED and
GREEN! Our little garden is growing, growing, growing. Soon we'll be harvesting broccoli, green and yellow peppers, butternut squash, green beans, snow peas, sweet peas and tomatoes. One thing that I think I will be more grateful for when this growing season is over: rain.
YUM!!! All that food sounds delicious!
ReplyDeleteI have the best memories of eating pea's right out of our garden. Looks like Tally will too, of eating green strawberries that is! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteGood thing you have cool gloves!
ReplyDeleteHow did you get your garden to grow already?
ReplyDeleteOurs is still trying too..at least we think it's still trying...just nothing has come up.
"How did you get your garden to grow already?"
ReplyDeleteAnswer: Go to your local Nursery and purchase plants that someone else has already put in the hard work for!
I have planted from seed my carrots, spinach, peas and beans. Nothing has come up yet. I hear gardening from seeds can actually teach you patience!
I LOVE my gloves! And Kate, the ones you got for me I used on the first day when I planted everything. They are still caked with mud, but still totally functional. When its time to weed, you can help me!
ReplyDelete