This isn't about superstars. This is about me.
Ok people, I am having a huge internal battle right now. Its about my hair. I know, I know- who cares, right? Well, I do- and so does Chris.
Its the all-time epic battle between man/woman: Long hair vs. Short
Chris likes long hair on his woman. His woman likes short hair on her woman (teeheehee). But also loves long hair on her woman...just not the awkward growing it out part. I've had it short for a few months now and have been loving it, but I have to get it cut about every four weeks, which is fine because I trade massage for the service (angels sing). Well, I went about 8 weeks without cutting it and so it started to grow out and then Chris kept dropping hints about me growing it out long long long like it used to be...and so I told myself I would. So my hair is stuck in the "mommy haircut" look and the "I'm growing it out" look- Put 'em together and what do you get? Bibety-bobety-oh my hell that's a really bad hair cut! [boo]



I wish hair grew faster! It's so painful but I do remember your long locks and bangs and it was oh sooo beautiful on you. On the other hand I love your short sassy do too. Hmmmm.... I vote for short. I like the Sassy Holly.
ReplyDeletei think long is boring. i spent that last 2 years growing mine and am bored to death... mine is going june 16th! :) yeah for tiny pig tails and spikey bangs!
ReplyDeleteYou do look great in both styles. Here's a compromise, go short for the summer, long hair gets so hot, and you're in a ponytail all summer because of it. Keep it short and once it gets a cold again, grow it. Good luck with this epic battle, I'm sure it will be great either way!
ReplyDeleteI always tell people to grow there hair when they ask. Cause I like long hair. I had a nightmare the other night that I had cut my hair and it was really short I was so relieved to wake up cause in the dream I hated it short. But, I think that you looked good with either short hair or long hair. But, I think you should grow it out if Chris likes it that way. You can make it look cute in the growing out stages if you play with it. That's my vote
ReplyDeleteI'm having the same battle right now except Jake doesn't have an opinion so that makes it harder. If the hubby likes it long then be grateful he has a preference and please him. I like your hair long too.
ReplyDeleteoook, I figure i ought to explain myself. Holly often says "i want long hair" and then goes on for weeks at a time talking about long hair. hence to make her happy, i encourage that. Then she after the long hair phase ends, the short hair phase begins, rinse and repeat (pun intended) my ONLY preference is my wife NOT look like a Dike. My wish is simple, that is all. I love it long, and short, not diked, cool? cool.
ReplyDeletecut it short once....make a deal with your husband that it will grow from there!!! It will just grow out.....ha ha.
ReplyDeleteOh my lostgirl, I hate hair. However I am in the nasty...i repeat NASTY stage of growing it out again. I want it long like down to my butt again before I die. I figured by the time Im 50 I'll go wynona short again but until then...grow it sister! Just GROW! Be Ugly with me. however, I LOVE SHORT SASSY hair so either is good for me)!I miss you kid!
ReplyDeleteWell, let me just say I have been in your predicament many a time and it seems the grass is always greener on the other side, right? You are lucky because you look amazing either way! I know that isn't much help but what I wouldn't give to look great with super short hair! (doesn't work too well with a cabbage patch face and a mass of curly hair) It sounds to me like Chris may need to work out some homophobia issues...:)
ReplyDelete