Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Natural Family Living

I am going to attend this conference on the 25th- Does anyone want to go? The tickets are cheaper if you buy in "bulk"...I think I may just go for half a day from 8 to 12.
The keynote speaker is Leslie Householder of Utah Valley. Author of a few books, namely The Jackrabbit Factor: why you can. Advocate for natural living, Law of Attraction and other uplifting topics and mother of 6. I SO look forward to hearing what she has to say! Let me know if you want to go!
Check out the link and scroll to bottom half of the page to read all about the conference and who will be speaking.

http://naturalfamilyliving4ldsmoms.eventbrite.com/

3 comments:

  1. I would definitely go with you if I were in UT! I love that crunchy mama talk (hence my existence in Norther CA I suppose...) I'd love to be there and would love a full report post-conference :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually got the email for this and really wanted to go! I was all set until I saw the date and realized I'll be out if town. Have the best time and thanks for thinking if me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I'm so excited you're going! You'll have to report to me as well.

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!