There is a quiet garden,
From the rude world set apart,
Where seeds for Christ are growing;
This is the loving heart.
The tiny roots are loving thoughts;
Sweet words, the fragrant flowers
Which blossom into loving deeds,
Ripe fruits for harvest hours.
Thus in our hearts the seeds of love
Am growing year by year;
And we show our love for the Saviour,
By loving His children here.
by Ellen Robena Field
Sundays are good for a few good things. Namely: church and walks in the park with Grandparents. Also, Sundays are good for naps. Which is probably what Chris was doing while Grandma Susie and I were on this little Easter Sunday walk...Mostly, Sundays are great for sharing special times with family. Happy Easter everyone!
We are so lucky to have a Grandma who is so involved and in love with Natalie! Thanks Grandma Susie! We love you so much!
Thanks so much to Aunt Alicia for gifting Natalie's very first Easter dress! We got lots of compliments!


What a cute dress! Good job Aunt Alicia. Those are very cute pictures Holly! I like how you softened up some of them!
ReplyDeleteOkay, Tally is stink'in cute. As much as I also LOVE Sunday naps, I would be willing to miss one to go on a walk with her. Everything is so fun to explore at that age.
ReplyDeleteLove the dress and so glad you had a nice relaxing Easter! Can't wait to have an Easter egg hunt with Tally next year!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Tally had a very happy Easter! She's such a cutie! And I love what you did with your pictures. Sounds like a successful Easter!
ReplyDelete