Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Biggest Star

What? You think we should update this thing? Well okay then. I'll be brief and to the point:

November passed
dad turned 65, retired- WAHOOOO!
saga of drama between landlords Martineau and tenants Whitetrash-we-dont-want-to-pay-our-rent
re-claimed our house
Holly spent a whole week in Idaho Falls cleaning and gagging on yucky renter smell
Grandma Sherry hung out with Natty lots and loved it
filed small claims. Yes. We are suing.
Home again.
Holly to Idaho. Chris to Idaho. Parents to Idaho.
Painting party in Idaho...still going
house will look so good we wont want to sell it!
Anyone wanna buy a house?
Anyone know of any GOOD renters?
Thanksgiving spent with North Carolinian women and two Britts, some family
Home again.
Big changes in our future involving:
Moving.
School.
Hank's new home.
Stay tuned.
Sycamore Massage trying to take flight
Need a massage?
(inquire about Friends and Family rates!)
Natalie standing, waddling between sturdy objects
spitting
devours Avocados and bananas
squealzzzzzzzzzzz
singsssssssssssss
screamssssssssssss(at 3am)
Still the biggest star in our lives.

4 comments:

  1. you make me laugh! are you coming to idaho soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed reading that! I will keep my ears open for massage needing renters who may be interested in purchasing a home. Ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on reclaiming your house! YEA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss this post? Loved it and now I want to know where you're moving to!? So I decided we need to get together. Let's set a date and everything so it will happen. Do you guys want to come over for a lovely Sunday dinner on the 17th? Huh HUH? Do ya? I'll make sure there aren't any processed foods, and I also promise we'll purchase some Mt. Dew to make the Mr. happy. Our little kiddos can squeal and scream at each other too!

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!