Sunday, November 2, 2008

Booga Booga BOOOOOO!

Actually, there was really nothing scary about this year's Halloween. I find that in my old age, I just dont do scary. Unless of course you are talking about the atrocious and hideous makeup job I did on myself for my cleoptarta costume. It just didn't fly as well as it did the night of our Ward party. I hope that any pictures of me from Friday night have been kindly deleted... (ahem, Alicia)
Tally and I went trick-or-treating with her cousins, Aly and Heather and her Aunt Alicia. It is their tradition to go down to Foothill Village and beg for their treats at all of the stores. The stripmall was packed with little ghouls when we got there around 2pm. These girls made a haul! The girls got enough candy that after it was sorted, there was plenty left over to hand out the the trick-or-treaters who came by later. Talk about Sugar Fest!
We ate Pizza from the PIE *BEST VEGGIE PIZZA I HAVE EVER HAD!!!* and played Twister. I know I know. Twister. It was actually pretty dang fun with two little girls crawing through and around your arms and legs! (Go here for pics of hot buns...dont worry: safe for children) It was a fun night! Thanks Alicia, for inviting us to make memories with you! I hope we didn't tucker your family out too much!
And Last but not least- Here are pics of Tally's finished Strawberry costume. Thanks to Susie for designing and sewing the Strawberry! I made the hat and sewed on the black seeds for the berry. This was A LOT of fun to make!
By the time I found the perfect place to shoot these pics, she was a pretty tired and hungry berry head. I still think they are adorable though! Its about time you got to see her pouty cry baby face!

Sad Strawberry


4 comments:

  1. I hope your hubby dresses up next year! Zach and I have decided we are dressing up from now on. I love the strawberry, is that hat knitted? Crocheted? And if your Cleopatra won 2nd place, who won 1st? Your costume was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her sad little face. I seriously think crying pictures are soooo cute.....especially if the babe is a little strawberry! :) I second Amy-who beat you and got 1st place?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sad face is just too, well, sad! What a cute little strawberry she was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you set that sweet little berry up with my Heath bar!!! Yummy.

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!