Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Ward Party, 10/28/08

Our ward threw a pretty cool Halloween Party this year. Tally and I dressed up and Chris decided he's rather be comfortable. Cleopatra won 2nd place with her very authentic costume (thanks to my fashion design guru neighbor, Nadja). I won fish flavored hard candy. Yeah, pretty amazing. I think Tally should have won for her super-duper cute Strawberry costume, but I am a little biased. You decide.

Cleopatra
Cleopatra and her Little Strawberry
Chris. (nice costume babe), Little Strawberry and Woody!
Our pumkin got 2nd Place in the pumpkin painting contest. I know, right? Yes. That is chili on the fork. ...Who eats chili like that?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. My goodness Holls. You look HOT! Good job on the costume for yourself and cute Tally's. I really need to take the time and learn how to sew or knit or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Holly, you make an amazing Cleopatra, and that Little Strawberry can't get much cuter. Looks like Tally had a fun 1st Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Mrs. Cleopatra to you! Sassy! (It's at this point where you lick your finger gently place it on your rear and make a sizzle sound) Love the chili eating pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First place was a guy who dressed up like a Werewolf. Pretty impressive.

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!