Saturday, November 1, 2008

8 Months going on 182.4 months




Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. What a super baby!! She is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie is simply adorable. Hey, how do we get added to your blog stalkers thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I want to see strawberry pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She really is a beautiful baby. Huge round eyes, plump little face. Mmmmm babies. Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My question is why is Tally driving? Is she taking after Holly's rebelliousness already? Look, she locked her daddy out of the car and everything. Nice going, baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my!!! She is growing up so dang fast!!! I just want to grab her out of the computer and pick her up and kiss her. She is so dang cute! I wanna girl now!!!! Don't let the public see your little girl behind the wheel...I can see it already...child safety alert...couple puts young baby behind wheel of car!! Crazy world freaks out about EVERYTHING that was not a big deal ten years ago. geeez. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! She's growing up fast.

    Can't remember if I told you but we hyped up the security on our blog. If you want to see it just email me edenturnbow@gmail.com.

    Eden

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a little clarification on these pics:

    YES THE CAR WAS PARKED AND THE KEYS IN MY HAND!!!

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!