I posted this a few weeks ago when it actually occured, but the formatting was all jacked up. Now its sort of fixed. So- here you go.Welcome to somewhere between 2002 and 2004. These are the years that Chris and I were serving in the Florida, Tallahassee Mission. Enjoy the few photos of us mingled with other sisters and elder. I think Im pretty easy to spot...but can you identify Chris? He has changed a TON! I'll give you a hint: front row. (This pic was taken 12 weeks before Chris came home)



Just a small example of practicing what we preach! Sister Dutson was so hilarious- and had/has an obsession with WADS of gum!
All 12 of us at Transfers. This was just 6 weeks before I came home.
FTM Sisters. Me and my Greenie, Sister Laura Pedersen (purple sweater), Jazzy (see her blog on my blogroll), KelliJo Dutson and other sisters that even if I did name them one by one, you wouldnt know who they are or probably even care...so I'll spare you. (Sorry if you are in this pic and reading)
Fall Conference Weekend marks the yearly
gathering of mission presidents and their missionaries. So, like a good little return missionary, I went to catch up with whoever was going to show up. Unfortunately, Chris was not able to attend, which was a bummer because we there were lots of people who wanted to see him. So Tally and I represented. It is always great to see old companions and elders and see how things have changed for them, or how they haven't...
Sister Patricia Bradshaw (President's wife) had a great time getting to know Tally.
I mostly am touched by how many missionaries were able to serve under Presidnet Bradshaw and how they have done well to stay in contact with most of us. They are wonderful spiritual leaders. Chris and I look up to them so much.

Mama and Tally

The Teerlinks (office couple) and us. Probably the coolest couple on the planet! Chris and I have enjoyed staying in touch with them and still love to eat Sister Teerlink's scrumptious spaghetti! They are like second grandparents to us and are truely interested in our success as a family. And on top of that, Elder T. is the greatest story teller ever!
We're SO glad we served! It's also great to remember through pics. ...time to pull out all my old school hard copy albums!
Missions are cool!
Mama and Tally
The Teerlinks (office couple) and us. Probably the coolest couple on the planet! Chris and I have enjoyed staying in touch with them and still love to eat Sister Teerlink's scrumptious spaghetti! They are like second grandparents to us and are truely interested in our success as a family. And on top of that, Elder T. is the greatest story teller ever!
We're SO glad we served! It's also great to remember through pics. ...time to pull out all my old school hard copy albums!
Missions are cool!
That was so much fun yesterday! It was so good to see you and Natalie!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you came yesterday. It was tons of fun to see everyone. Tally is so stinkin cute.
ReplyDelete