Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Homemade Harvest!

My homemade photo shoot...I made this hat to match a sleeper that my mom-in-law got Tally! This is actually NOT her Halloween costume, but just a little Fall Harvest festiveness...Her actual costume is...Well, you'll just have to wait to find out what it is! For now, just enjoy this lil' pumkin head.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Did your mother-in-law crochet that hat? It's so cute! Not to mention it is on a sweet little face! I starting crocheting several months ago but lost interest...I think learning to make a darling little hat might help me get my game back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tally's got to be one of the cutest pumpkins in the whole patch. I can't wait too see what she's going to be for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Holly. Seriously so cute. I wanna crochet a cute hat now. If I only knew someone that could teach me....oh wait! I do! :) It's in my blood I'll have you know. My great grandma was awesome at all that kniting/crocheting type stuff. In fact that's where I got all my hot pads from.

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!