I'm glad you enjoyed your little blue cupcake. Now you're not giving some sort of hint about something are you? Perhaps your choice of a blue cupcake is nothing but coincidence, but maybe not. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but that little blue cupcake sure resembles Smurfs. That is if they were ever to remove their little white hats. Perhaps you watched Smurfs growing up and always wanted Gargamel and his cat, Azriel, to destroy the poor little Smurfs. It makes perfect sense. Your wearing black which we all know is classic 'bad guy' attire. Perhaps your ashamed of this and are just begging for your secret to be found out. There is help available and I never want you to feel like your all alone. Why just the other day someone else confessed they hated the Smurfs and I didn't shun them. It's OK Holly. I'm here for you whenever you want to talk about it.
Now that is a cool set of pictures. Maybe someday I can take a lesson on photography from whoever fuzzed everything else out but kept that one blue cupcake in focus. Beautiful.
I'm glad you enjoyed your little blue cupcake. Now you're not giving some sort of hint about something are you? Perhaps your choice of a blue cupcake is nothing but coincidence, but maybe not. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but that little blue cupcake sure resembles Smurfs. That is if they were ever to remove their little white hats. Perhaps you watched Smurfs growing up and always wanted Gargamel and his cat, Azriel, to destroy the poor little Smurfs. It makes perfect sense. Your wearing black which we all know is classic 'bad guy' attire. Perhaps your ashamed of this and are just begging for your secret to be found out. There is help available and I never want you to feel like your all alone. Why just the other day someone else confessed they hated the Smurfs and I didn't shun them. It's OK Holly. I'm here for you whenever you want to talk about it.
ReplyDeleteNow that is a cool set of pictures. Maybe someday I can take a lesson on photography from whoever fuzzed everything else out but kept that one blue cupcake in focus. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteJKV
wuahhahahahaha thats funny..i think i will make you a blue cupcake!
ReplyDelete