The leaves are changing in City Creek Canyon, just above Memory Grove. The air is different. The colors transforming are a blunt reminder of colder days to come. Sunday afternoon, we took our little family for a hike to enjoy these changes. Natalie loves to ride in her Kelty Baby carrier and was smiles the whole time! We think she has figured out that when the camera comes out, its time to smile. We also think that she loves hearing her mom and dad talk. It seems that walking is a great catalyst for good converstaion, debate and introspect. All of these things bind us closer to each other. I've decided that this is one of my favorite things to do with Chris. Go for a hike. Of course, Hank never complains about going out.
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world! Zach and I love walks for the same reason. A great way to leave everything behind. Also, you have a very cute beebee.
I love this time of year! Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures. Luckily this year we are somewhere with trees so we'll get to experience the beauty of the changing colors. Tally is adorable, and changing so much. Enjoy every stage!
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world! Zach and I love walks for the same reason. A great way to leave everything behind. Also, you have a very cute beebee.
ReplyDeleteNatalie is just so cute you guys!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea...we did Reb Butte Canyon the other Sunday. We should go together sometime.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part is Tally's faux-hawk! SOoo cute!
ReplyDeleteI love this time of year! Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures. Luckily this year we are somewhere with trees so we'll get to experience the beauty of the changing colors.
ReplyDeleteTally is adorable, and changing so much. Enjoy every stage!
We want to come! Call us
ReplyDelete