Since I never got the chance to sign your yearbook in the past, I will take the opportunity now. Holly, you are soooooooo fab! I like totally look up to you! & love that my mom lets me stay out late on saturday nights when you come. Stay cool & have a rockin summer, call me! 357-5112(we should double!) I love you girl! Alicia
And the award goes to......... Hollywood for the most entertaining post!!!
ReplyDeleteSince I never got the chance to sign your yearbook in the past, I will take the opportunity now. Holly, you are soooooooo fab! I like totally look up to you! & love that my mom lets me stay out late on saturday nights when you come. Stay cool & have a rockin summer, call me! 357-5112(we should double!) I love you girl! Alicia
ReplyDeleteReally I did enjoy all your yearbook signings. How did you ever think to post those? You are FAB
ReplyDeleteHolly,
ReplyDeleteI've never told you congrats on graduating!! Yea!!!! It was fun to see you and your family this last weekend. Hope do it againsoon!
Sheila
of course we can hang out, let me know when you are coming up so that we can plan on it! we can't wait- meaning parker and i!
ReplyDelete