Friday, August 22, 2008

An Idea Worth Sharing

I just watched this video from TED.com and was blown away at this neuro anatomist's experience. Being fully conscious during her own stroke. Wow. Her words are inspiring. I hope you enjoy it. The video is about 20 minutes long. Click here to watch the video. I encourage you to explore ted.com. Its a great venue to learn many new interesting topics.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you turned your blog back to normal. I applaud your awesome ability to set it up all fancy but I couldn't really see where to go or anything, it was confusing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you guys coming up any time soon? we want to go hiking too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey... thanks so much for stopping by my semi-dormant blog and leaving a comment!! I hope you'll come by again soon - it will be coming back from its dormancy soon enough.

    And by the way - I LOVE Ted.com.... I can spend WAY too many hours there. Fascinating stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright now I have to know what stupid thing I wrote in your yearbook...I'll be waiting for you post! :)

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!