
Well folks. I did it. And as most of you have probably already read the previous post (which I have since earsed due to an overwhelming amount of bashful embarrassment that was keeping me up at night), I passed all my classes and big tests and am now awaiting the National Certification Exam. It is bitter sweet being finished with the Massage Therapy program at Myotherapy. I have learned SO much about health and wellness, massage and mostly myself. And I had a baby in the middle of it all. I sometimes think that it is my daughter that has taught me more about all of these things than any institution ever could. She has been such a trooper through it all. It funny to me that now that we have slowed down and she is not being packed around town all day from one place to another, she absolutely refuses to get on a schedule! Naptime? Whats that? Gee mom, you usually just let me sleep whenever I want to and stay up late and through the day! I am learning slowly what being on a schedule means. It's a ride. I am so blessed to have such a delightful baby!
I feel like I'm giving a speech or something. Where's my notecard? Ah, here it is... And I'd like to thank my friends and family for believing in me and volunteering many hours to help out with Tally and who let me use them as guinea pigs to practice on- I hope it didnt hurt too bad...; To my husband who helped me study endless pathology topics from diverticular disease to Hepatitis C, (bet you didnt know THAT about your prostate!) and who probably learned just as much about massage as I did through it all; And of course to God. He really saw me through. Thanks to all!
So, hello again Blogger world. I've missed you. And I'd like to think you've missed me and my rantings. I have a lot to catch up on.
Namaste
I feel like I'm giving a speech or something. Where's my notecard? Ah, here it is... And I'd like to thank my friends and family for believing in me and volunteering many hours to help out with Tally and who let me use them as guinea pigs to practice on- I hope it didnt hurt too bad...; To my husband who helped me study endless pathology topics from diverticular disease to Hepatitis C, (bet you didnt know THAT about your prostate!) and who probably learned just as much about massage as I did through it all; And of course to God. He really saw me through. Thanks to all!
So, hello again Blogger world. I've missed you. And I'd like to think you've missed me and my rantings. I have a lot to catch up on.
Namaste
Yea! you're back! I really did miss you and can't wait to hear what ranting comes out next. I love that picture of you BTW. It's so cute.
ReplyDeleteProps to you, Chris, for keeping the blog going through all the craziness. I hope you still write a post here and there, I enjoyed them.
Tahnie
I'm so proud of you. !!!!!!!! I'm sorry that I said I was going to call in response to Chris' proud post...but I went to call and didn't know which number was yours and which was Chris'. I didn't want to bug him at work. Call me when you get a chance!!
ReplyDeleteHotdog and Yipee Skips! I bet it feels wonderful to be done with school. Now it's time to make some cash, but if you ever need more massage practice, I'm here for you.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, and thanks for sharing Tally with my mom last week. I called here when she was watching her. I think it helped her get through her Grandma withdrawals. Jed just lives too far away.
Congratulations! I know how awesome it feels to work so hard for something and finally achieve your goal. I am amazed that you were able to finish with a baby! I don't think I ever could have made it through nursing school with a kid!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Holly! I'll be calling you for some relaxation! Oh, and congrats on the beautiful daughter! Joanna (Jazzy's old roommate)
ReplyDeleteYeah and congrats! What a great accomplishment with everything else going on in your life! Tally is so adorable and you look great!
ReplyDeletecongrats on passing the test!
ReplyDelete