Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Island Park Adventure

Moar picz for all the fanboiz.

This was last weekends Island park adventure.

We arrived in island park Friday afternoon, unloaded the car and then loaded up the boat.





This is where we pushed off from. pretty yes?


Amazing scenery


Justin and Rachel Wilde


Natalie enjoying the relaxing float trip



White trash inflatable fun, its actually quite entertaining.



Natalie keeping it real on the dock

5 comments:

  1. What an adventure! So two years ago when I went to girl's camp we went canoeing at a lovely lake and right then I had the urge to call Nate and tell him to sell everything we own so we could buy a canoe and paddle around a lake day and night. It's so peaceful--plus a good workout!
    That picture of Natalie keepin' it real on the dock is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'm game for you jumping on the flashback bandwagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.S. I had to look up what pilphering meant.
    Help, I've turned into a comment hog with a tiny vocabulary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Natalie's little body-it is the perfect baby body! Also this is on the post under it, but her eyes while she is about to taste the drink are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunglasses must be involved if you are keepin' it real. I'm glad she knows. She even has the expression right. I must say she's the real deal.
    It's a beautiful and adventurous looking place.

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!