Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tasty drink


3 seconds later a tasty drink on dad.




Tasty Toes
.

Natalie taking a bumbo bath in the sink

5 comments:

  1. Those are way cute pictures. I never thought to put the bumbo in the sink. Great idea. Keeps her entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun to see you guys. I wish that you lived closer cause I think Lainee and Tally would have fun. You two make a pretty good baby, love the pics!
    Also, thanks for the info on the knees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times. Just the other day Brynner did something similar to the tasty drink stunt. Brad was wearing a bowl of apple sauce. I must say we lucked out though. Apple sauce is much easier to get out of clothes then a red tasty drink. Good luck with that!
    -Tahnie
    (But you knew it was me because that would just be weird for Brad to refer to himself in the third person...but anyway...)

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!