Natalie with one of her favorite toys. A wire whisk.
Not only is it easy to hang on to, but its cold, and is fun to slobber on.

Please direct your attention to Tally's arm.

We went hiking a few weeks ago with some friends up some canyon I can't seem to recall the name of.

Carlos, Gladys and their baby Jam u let (that's how it sounds, I don't know how to spell it, but I'm sure I will be corrected) on their first hike ever!!! They were great sports. We hiked about 5 miles that day.



Not only is it easy to hang on to, but its cold, and is fun to slobber on.

Please direct your attention to Tally's arm.

We went hiking a few weeks ago with some friends up some canyon I can't seem to recall the name of.

Carlos, Gladys and their baby Jam u let (that's how it sounds, I don't know how to spell it, but I'm sure I will be corrected) on their first hike ever!!! They were great sports. We hiked about 5 miles that day.

Natalie and Holly Swimming. Holly is dead set on being a pool rat this summer and making Tally grow fins.

Holly just completed a big ol' paper for school and might have a minute to breath! She's working so hard taking care of Tally and excelling in school! She's going to graduate summa cum laude and valedictorian. She is so passionate about massage and is working really hard to be the best she can be.
Ah, thanks for posting baby! And thanks for all your support this summer...its been rough, I know. Only three more weeks!
ReplyDeleteOh, and it is spelled, "Jamilette"
ReplyDeleteAND- it was Millcreek Canyon. Silly.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the rest of school. When are you done? Tally is getting cuter and cuter, if that is possible. I like the arm photo! And we need to do something for Nicole. Any ideas? Call me, OK?
ReplyDeleteLove the pics, Tally's arm looks like Lainee's thigh...Fabulous! I always knew you were a genius Holly! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteA great outdoor pool just opened where I live. It would be fun to go with you two sometime this summer.
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures and can't wait for regular posts again!
By the way Holly, I love your sun hat. You look almost as cute as your Tally! :)
I think Jed is just starting to grow some fins due to our frequent swimming trips so keep that Tally babe in the water and you should see some results soon!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on all the hard work Holly! The pictures are so cute, and what a sweet husband for keeping up on the blog. I couldn't pay my husband to do this for me.
ReplyDeleteSycamore girl,
ReplyDeleteRandy does seem to have to something in his teeth, but continues to be so handsome!
Congrats on finishing school!!!! YEA!!!
Tally's pictures are so cute! I love her big eyes! (I'm sure you hear that alot).
Coop Just started ISR wish us luck! I wish we had had money right away!!!
ReplyDelete