Sorry to all you faithfull readers of my blog...all three of you- But I have got to take a break from the blogging world. This summer has turned out to be a little more busy than I realized and I have WAY too much to do before August to spend my time here.
I will graduate from Myotherapy on Aug 8th, and between now and then, I have many papers to write, hours of massage to give and two very important tests to study for! (Comprehensive and MBLEx to get my lisence) Not to mention be a mom and wife...
So, until then, wish me luck. I'll see you on the flip side.
boo. gl though
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh good heavens. What am I going to go without my blog guru around? I guess just call you on the phone, huh? Let me know if you need help with those papers since I am your resident English Teacher. And I don't have much to do these days, hence the craziness of my new blog. Even if you are on break, let me know what you think of it!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Holly!
ReplyDeleteNOOOOooooo! You were a good blogger... well, gluck.
ReplyDeleteYou will be amazing! When you do get a minute you should check out Taylor & Ruby's blog on our favs, I can see you being capable of making something so cute for Tally
ReplyDelete