Saturday, June 14, 2008

Things I Made Today

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:



SOME MILK. I MAKE MY OWN THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
MY BED.
A MESS.
HAYSTACKS.
TWO LOAVES OF BREAD.
SOME BRAIN SQEEZERS AND BOWS FOR TALLY.
SOME MONEY.

6 comments:

  1. How fun, Looks like you were a busy girl that day! Maybe I'll try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You've been busy! Looks like fun, and hey I can't do that first one, well at least not enough to feed a baby, completely. I am truly impressed, and glad you shared your days events! It's so fun to share these things with each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up! I made milk today too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, take it easy miss thang--you're making me look bad! Speaking of making milk...a friend e-mailed me this story--I'm still processing what I think about it!

    http://jezebel.com/389626/at-what-age-is-a-kid-too-old-to-breastfeed

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are quite the homemaker! I was so confused about the milk, but I get it now. I am a little slow lately- Locked myself out of our house and car (had to call a locksmith both times) and I recently flushed Ella's panties down the toilet. Maybe two kids is plenty for me right now! I love the blessing pictures! Tahnie is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love days when I feel like I've accomplished a ton! I really should make bread more. I think that Heaven will smell exactly like baking bread. Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!