Friday, June 6, 2008

A Plug for BUMBO Chairs

I found the cutest, most amazing little baby accessory ever! A BUMBO CHAIR! These little chairs are amazing, and Tally LOVES sitting in it! They are supposed to help your kid build the muscles needed to sit up on their own sooner than they would without it. Some people start their kids sitting in them at 6 wks, and by the time they are 3 months, they can sit up on their own! Crazy! So, I bought one off of Craigslist, for $30. They hold their resale value really well- we are actually the third owners of this chair and it is in very good condition. (New, they run about 30-35 dollars) Tally is already 3 1/2 months and is now thinking about sitting up...hopefully this BUMBO Chair will help her along nicely. AND, she is so stinkin' cute when she sits in it! We'll probably be using it for her high chair for feedings when she is older, that is until we can get into a larger place that will allow room for a regular high chair. But that is besides the point: my point is- if you have a little baby, I highly recommend getting a BUMBO chair! They love it and it will make your life easier too!


3 comments:

  1. I first saw people use these in Hawaii, and I knew I had to get one for my next baby. I think they will help with head shapes too, if people are sitting their babies up earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple days ago I saw that they are now selling them at Target. I think it was around $33.00. Brynner loved that chair when you brought it. But now it's kind of too late because he's now sitting up for long periods of time. Next baby though, I definitely want to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she is so cute in the bumbo! We tried one with Ian but his thighs were too chubby lol. Today she's starting to sit up, before you know it she will be crawling around, enjoy ~ Marah

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!