Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tally Goes Under!






We did it! On Memorial Day, we thought it was the perfect time to take Tally swimming for the first time! I was SO excited...I had to be, becuase she had no idea what fun she was going to have, and SOMEBODY had to be excited for her! We were only able to stay for about a half hour becuase she was turning purple due to the chilly pool. (We ought to find a warmer therapy pool in town) She did really well and I think we are on our way to developing a love for the water! Be sure to watch the video at the bottom of this post!

7 comments:

  1. Hey we went swimming at the Kamas pool on Memorial day! I'm glad you weren't there though because I wore my cute new swimsuit that turned into a grandma swimsuit when it got wet ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tally gets more and more precious every time I see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how big Tally's eyes are in every picture, and also I love your reaction in the video when you pull her up, you are such a cute mom! The way you were bouncing her before you dunked her brought back memories of Judy bouncing around the pull with me when she taught me swimming lessons-I always hated to bounce with her because I knew it meant I was going under!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tally is so precious! What a fun mom you are, and ready to start the teaching process. It is sometimes difficult when I start to think of all the things kids need to learn. And we are the one's responsible to be their teachers. One day at a time and great enthusiasm for life is the key! Keep it up and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not too sure that Tally will follow her mom's footsteps and be a backstroker. The pic of her on her back looks like she's trying to do fly... just flip her over and I think she'll be a natural butterflier. Ha ha ha! She's such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwww!!!!!!!!SOME!!!!! aw you beet me! i wanted to do that with jamilette well i havnt gotten her a bathing suit just yet but just wait! i will soon we should go together some time with our babies!!! YAYA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that stupid article about "Dry Drowning" has me freaked out about taking Brynner swimming. But alas we will make it soon! To dunk or not to dunk....that is the question...

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!