Tuesday, May 27, 2008


I bought a new sassy red clock. Its cute, huh.

We had it about three days and one night, Hank started getting all weird- pacing around, growling and such. It took us a sec to realize that he was hearing the second hand of the new clock- I pointed it out to him and showed him what it was. He stayed put just staring at the clock for like 10 minutes! It was halarious to see this animal's reaction to such a silly thing! Sometimes Hank is so human!

3 comments:

  1. He's so pretty! I can see that his hair is a ton shorter then Rusty's.

    So did you print out any of the pics? How'd they turn out? It was such a blast having you come hang out. I need to come over to your place now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Costco is being dumb and their site where you upload photos for them to develop is down...I'm working on it though- my parents will be SO happy to get the photos- they turned out SO cute! Thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha this is what you told me about the other day! ha ha this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!