So, one night, Tally was being particularly cute in letting me know she was hungry. I thought I'd take advantage of her cuteness, which ended up with a little frustrated baby attacking me! Too cute and funny for words, so you better have a looksy!
So cute!!! What a fun way to spend with your little one! I'm surprised she is so patient when she is hungry. Being a mom is the best! I'm so happy to stay in touch with you.
So cute!!! What a fun way to spend with your little one! I'm surprised she is so patient when she is hungry. Being a mom is the best! I'm so happy to stay in touch with you.
ReplyDeleteI love it when they try and kiss your face off!!
ReplyDeletethis is freaking adorable! i want talli kisses!
ReplyDeleteThis vid made me smile. I love being eaten by babies! No one else's drool or saliva is aloud all over my face! NO ONE's!
ReplyDeleteOkay, that's too cute! I just hope Chris didn't get jealous.
ReplyDelete