Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Admin Changes to the blog

Holly was using my(Chris) gmail account to post. I have convinced her to get her own account after some zesty encounters. so she now has her own gmail account and is the admin for this blog. So point in post is to notify all bloggers that previous comments will show that "Chris" left the comment, rest assured i made no such comments. Any future comments attributed to Chris will be accurate attributed. Same goes for Holly's comments. Confused yet? if so ive created a video that explains it better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

thank you for your time.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... I'm more confused after that video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am confused like Amy, but I did remember that song! Wow, how things have changed!

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!