Friday, May 2, 2008

Keep on moving moving moving

Alicia says whenever you move its like moving forward in life. I guess I agree. Moving forward, doesn't always mean moving up though. So here we are in our little apartment in the Avenues. Quaint, quiet, convenient to most everything; library, Smith grocery, dog parks, grandma/pa, church- all of it is right here within close walking distance. Maybe now I can loose the rest of that baby weight- the streets up here are all steep, so pushing Tally in her stroller is really quite the workout! We were able to get rid of many of our things and are actually fitting in here alright. Its just an adjustment. Hank has had to learn to poo on demand, and he has finally mastered the art of being home alone OUT of his box. What a relief to come home and he is just peacefully sleeping on his bed that I made him. See, he really is a good dog!

So, what next? I'll start my last term at Myotherapy on May 27th (C's birthday), graduate on August 8th. Chris will get that big promotion at work, we'll buy a mansion in the country and then retire 5 years later. Ah, the "happily ever after" story.

Well, thats the plan anyway. And until then, here's who makes this all worth it:




6 comments:

  1. Hey, glad you guys are in and like it. Good luck with this next semester of school! Tally is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been such a lazy blogger lately, but am so glad I'm stopped by and got to see that adorable baby of yours. Motherhood is so marvelous, isn't it? Especially with a cutie like you've got.

    Glad the move went well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi and my freaking word she looks like you holly! its unreal! i want to meet her!!!!!!! lets do a family session! i would love that! when and where??? lindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you sign up for retirement in 5 years? I want to get on THAT plan. I'm glad your move went as good as a move can go. I was worried about you going crazy by downsizing from a home to an apartment, but it sounds like it will all work out. And Tally's looking very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tally is adorable! Isn't it scary how fast they grow and change? I'm glad the move went well and you'll be close to everything you'll need. Take care and keep in touch, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you moved! Change is always exciting and its definitely a good opportunity to grow. Sounds like it will be good for you guys - its nice to be close to things.

    And I agree. Natalie does look just like you! I would love to see you guys sometime!

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!