Monday, April 21, 2008

Hmmm, Pie!


Yes, I made it. And yes, I ate it.

10 comments:

  1. Even complete with a little star--what a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly,
    You look great and so does that pie! I cannot wait to eat two of everything when my throat feels better!
    We are going to have our blog be access only. I would like to invite you to continue to view our blog. If you want to please send an e-mail to holmesjessicamarie@yahoo.com
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am impressed! It looks yummy and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only attempted to make pie once...it was after a young womans where Sister Ure showed us how to...so I went home and attempted and I think my dad ended up putting in a bucket to give to the pigs...so basically I am jealous of your pie skills because I am a pie failure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't make a ton of pies in my house...but, oh how good they are when I do. Nicely executed Holls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly,
    I had no idea you had jaw surgery; and I cannot imagine 8 weeks of not eating the foods you want! I thought I had it bad! I don't take good health for granted after the year I've had. I hope you no longer have problems with your jaw and we'll always be able to eat the food we want! Well within reason! Keep in touch, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there sweetened condensed milk in there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holly,
    The pie looks incredible! I found your blog on Jessica's, I love being able to see what everyone has been up to since high school. I also read about Tally's birth, it is amazing! I'm hoping for my 3rd and this time around I'm going with a midwife instead of the traditional OB-GYN, so if you have any tips, send them my way! If it's ok, I'm going to add you to my friends list so I can check back ever once in a while, I love reading what you have to say! Check out my blog too, mkdollarfamily.blogspot.com

    Kelsye Allred Dollar

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!