Wednesday, April 16, 2008

coo coo

And now on to something more important: NATALIE!
We had our 7 weeks checkup yesterday and I was saddened at the fact that I will not be meeting with Cathy, my midwife anymore. Not until I get pregnant again anyway. She has been so amazing these months. She is great at staying neutral and unbiased in how she talks to me about things- she has been sweet, gentle, easygoing and strong in her abilities. I admire her so much and will miss how I feel when I meet with her. Thank you so much Cathy!

Natalie is doing so well! She weighs in at 10 pounds. Her hair is starting to stick up because it is growing. She can hold her head up very well and tracks with her eyes like a pro. She is starting to give us more and more smiles- which are SO cute! And her little voice pipes in every now and again with cooing sounds that are more than just whining or crying.

I cannot imagine life without her little fat face! Chris and I love her SO much!

AND FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE:





7 comments:

  1. HAS IT SERIOUSLY BEEN SEVEN WEEKS? I can't believe that. She's a doll you two! Congrats on your sweet blessing. Isn't it amazing how you can't imagine NOT having her now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable!!! Isn't it hard how quickly the time goes by? Congrats on the move as well. It is so nice to have more time together as a family. Good call!
    Hope all is well. Take care, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. The time really has flown by! It has been a joy to watch as you have become a family of 3. Lindsay is waiting for you to post on her blog!
    Much love and thankfulness for your kind words.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get over how much she looks like you! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet girl! Enjoy those smiles because it won't be long before she'll be in the stage I'm "enjoying" with Jed... the terrible temper tantrum twos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you guys ever try cloth diapers with Natalie? We've decided to use some for the new baby that we learned of through Coleen at The Baby Place. I'm SOO excited to try them. Makaya wore one yesterday and they are sooo cool.

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!