Thursday, March 27, 2008

GENERATIONS

THESE ARE PICS OF NATALIE WITH HER GREAT GRANNY BUTLER, AND ME WHEN I WAS ONLY HOURS OLD WITH MY GRANNY TRUDY...ANY RESEMBLANCE?


5 comments:

  1. Yes resemblance, especially between you and your mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I forgot to mention, I LOVE the perm mom! So 1981! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ORANGE wallpaper! I definitely see resemblance between you and Tally

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I did not know you were delivered on the set of All in the Family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwwwwwww I haven't seen a picture of Besta in years, this brought tears to my eyes! I miss Besta and I wish she could be here to welcome her great-grandbabies! This is just a beautiful picture and it makes me so happy to know that Ian gets to spend so much time with his Besta and Papa! Tally is just a delight, the pictures are terrific and it's so fun to see how she's growing and changing. Love to you all ~ your cousin M

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!